What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I buy a plain Death Cube (just the container)?

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Howdy. Where can I buy just the plain Death Cube that you see at Lowes or Home Depot. I don't want the plant or soil, just the container.

Are you looking for the same thin crap or are you just thinking of the shape and use they have?

Are you looking for the same thin crap or are you just thinking of the shape and use they have?

Either. I just want a container that will fit a plant with a lid that's roughly that size.

Honestly, look at Michaels Arts and Craft supplies. They use them for display boxes for dolls and stuff. I do not know what they would actually be called though.

I have about 200 (with lids) here to spare.. I have some that have drainage holes drilled into the bottoms, and some that do not.
Just shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out. I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Yep them the ones. Thanks for the links Warren. I wasn't able to find any quick at hand for retail. That may help a lot of us out.

I can beat any competitor's prices! Everyday is coupon day.. trades welcome.

how much is shipping? for lets say 100 of them?

I'd have to load up a vacuum cleaner box full and weigh it.. But my guess is an arm and a leg.
I can only fit 4 at a time into a large flat-rate box.. snail mail (first-class) would be the way to go.

Check Uline, search for "display boxes"

I'd have to load up a vacuum cleaner box full and weigh it.. But my guess is an arm and a leg.
I can only fit 4 at a time into a large flat-rate box.. snail mail (first-class) would be the way to go.

I can go pick up my order about 10 miles away. :boogie:

As long as everyone gets what they need, I be happy..

you are so full of it :-)) As long as there's peace in the world. Gimmie a break.

Just messin with ya.

DERPHAMMER out!!!!!

:awesome: = my customer service face

Back