Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allen Lowerie Group Order Interest

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember reading about his whole seed deal on CPUK. . .pretty controversial http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...ic=28623&st=60

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget it. I'll just go buy some RC gear.

Folks, my computer is crippled, and all I have to connect with is an iPhone. 3. It is slow, and it doesn't do forum searches very well.

A simple "heads up" would have done fine. Again, I do NOT need any "sense" talked into me.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also, it is the stance of TF that we do not support the official organization of group orders, publicly or privately. This is because of the difficulty and the necessity of group collaboration and money changing hands and the level of accountability necessary of all individuals involved. We have seen it go bad before and so the decision was made to not allow it.
    Thanks for understanding,
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
    A simple "heads up" would have done fine.
    If you're referring to my post, I thought that's exactly what it was - a simple "heads up". If people are going to purchase seeds/tubers from Allen, understand that there are a number of people who have strong feelings about their origin. By providing links to the threads, everyone can read the posts & decide for themselves**. I feel this information's value is significantly higher when assessed prior to a purchase rather than after.

As for your comment about "sense", since it appears that you have it in abundance, feel free to send some my way - I can always use some ...

** FYI - Lance's link is to the same thread as in my post - but his doesn't start at the beginning
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was unaware of this when I made the post.....

But is not a TC culture, one that can be multiplied limitlessly, better than seeds that will probably never germinate against mother nature?

Better in a jar, than extinct. Although, we could solicit George Church. If he has time to bring back the pigeon, he should have some spare drones to take up work on extinct carnivorous plants....
    Last edited by pokie22; 06-01-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ron, not so much. The boldest text did ruffle my whiskers a little (mostly because my researching capabilities have been dramatically stunted), most of it was a delayed reaction to Whim's remark. His thread has been up for a while, no one tried to stop us until now.

I'm just goig to go spend my money elsewhere. I need some computer cables, or servos, or.....
    Last edited by Lil Stinkpot; 06-01-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    Also, it is the stance of TF that we do not support the official organization of group orders, publicly or privately. This is because of the difficulty and the necessity of group collaboration and money changing hands and the level of accountability necessary of all individuals involved. We have seen it go bad before and so the decision was made to not allow it.
    Thanks for understanding,
    Andrew

This should be added to the TerraForum Rules as well as the Trading Post Rules.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol chibs new thread prob shouldnt exist eh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast