What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allen Lowerie Group Order Interest

I wanted to gauge if there was any interest in placing an order from Allen Lowrie. I am interested in some seeds from him, however, his flat rate shipping is a bit outrageous for my small order. I have his latest catalog if one would like to peruse it.

Hey Jen, most of the seasonal stuff is past deadline now. I'd be interested come next February..

I am interested in some seed, and from my cursory research, they are long lived.

You'll get a better response to a group order from him in November or December when his Drosera tubers become available.

If you know me, I might be breeding unicorns in December.

lol, those unicorns would have a spunky attitude, that much I know

;-)

I'm definitely interested. I have been considering a seed order myself. I do not have the current catalog. I can talk to some friends and see if I can get some other in if you like.

I'll follow up with a PM.

Send me one, too, please.

I am interested, can you forward the catalog to me please

same here, I'd be interested

I have the newest catalog. Anyone still need it forwarded to them?

me please

PM me your email address Judy..
sent KT.

There is also a seed update list from April 9th. I don't know if you also forwarded that to them Mass.

Nope.. I don't have that list Jen. Just the latest catalog..

Put me down for a maroon D. hartmeyorum, a red D. indica, and a Utric of some sort. I gotta decide which still.

Thanks mass, I appreciate it :rookwoot:

I do mass.

Unfortunately Tamlin isn't around to talk some sense into you people. You may want to do some research on other boards about buying seeds from this source.

Back