What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodybuilding

Cool thanks :)

Your mailbox is full, do you have a email? I will send you the video

pm sent and made new room in my inbox.

Jeez! I just came back from the gym. A guy has puked everywhere after a squat set, i had to quit, the smell was too strong.
Its the worst thing i ever saw in a gym!

LOL, Was there alot of undigested oatmeal everywhere?

Mhmm nah, i found pieces of chicken, carrot, and some unknow grey pieces.

LOL seriously, i didnt take the time to check ! Almost everybody quit at that time lol
My workout was almost over, so its not so bad.

Nepenthes101: nice last video !
Can i ask you what is your chest routine ?

Oh, and what brand of whey do you take? Do you know Optimum nutrition, or kaisen?

Nepenthes101: nice last video !
Can i ask you what is your chest routine ?

Oh, and what brand of whey do you take? Do you know Optimum nutrition, or kaisen?

I do alot of flat, incline and decline dumbbell presses as well as using the bench bar. I have all of my own equipment. I also really love the dumbbell flies. I do those in all 3 bench positions.

As for the whey, I cant get whey as it's too expensive for me at the moment. I mix raw eggs in the blender with raw veggies as well as fruits and add an XL Hershey chocolate bar for the extra calories and fat. I also use whole milk for more calories and fat. I like the Almond Hershey bars.

I really love the optimum nutrition stuff. The Cinnamon Graham cracker Whey is really good stuff. Got a free sample of the stuff a while back. The primary supps I take are Muscletech's Aminobuild for my BCAA's and Nitraflex for my pre workout stimulant and test booster.

Cross over pullies are another fav of mine.

http://s561.photobucket.com/user/Nepenthes101/library/?sort=3&page=1 Here's a link to pics of my equipment. I can do free weights as well as the smith machine with this equipment of mine. My buddy out here is going to start taking me on base to use their gym with really great equipment. He took me there today to look around.

They have the incline hammer strength stations, they just have everything,LOL.

I agree, dumbell flys are great!
When i superset dumbell press+dumbell fly, very heavy, my progress is outstanding. And the last set i do a dropset, with half of the weight, to faillure. After a workout like that, im sore to death 2 days later, but i grow as hell !

"As for the whey, I cant get whey as it's too expensive for me at the moment. I mix raw eggs in the blender with raw veggies as well as fruits and add an XL Hershey chocolate bar for the extra calories and fat. I also use whole milk for more calories and fat. I like the Almond Hershey bars."

Never tryed, but i will, the hershey side sounds good :p

For ON, the only product i ever tryed from them is 100% Whey isolate double chocolate. I dont need to eat more BCAA, because i have 5gr in each 40gr scoop of whey, found naturaly in the product, so with 2 scoop a day i have all the BCAA i need.

Its nice for you! I have to find a friend with a gym lol. But for now i train in a local gym, often very late. I mean 1 or 2Am! Im kinda alone and its great. When i train at 7pm, the gym is fullpack and its hard supersetting anything!

Alone !! LoL

8404651795_a340aa5fef.jpg

Last edited:
yes but its so high that i have trouble putting on weight. and by trouble, i mean i cannot seem to eat enough to surpass what i burn. if i ate 7 meals a day im sure thatd change but i dont have that kinda appetite

I just wanna say, this seems to be a common thought, hell even I thought it at one point. I would work my *** off in the gym 4 times a week and not gain anything. Then I learned about dieting and all my problems went away.

I know most skinny guys are like "I eat so much and I don't gain anything". It's not only how much you eat but what you eat. When I started on my diet I put on 20 pounds in 3 months, I for the longest time never thought I would put on anymore weight.

The thing is you need to eat lots of carbs, and lots of protein. Carbs are easy for your body to burn into energy, but you need a lot of it in order to make sure that your body doesn't need to use the protein for energy as well. Then when you have enough carbs all the protein you eat will go towards building muscle

Don't forget about your calories. It's not just lots of protein and carbs, you also need to include alot of fat in your diet. The good fats though. As well as all of your fruits and veggies, whole grains,etc....

If you don't intake all of those foods and the proper amount, your body will go into whats called a catabolic state and you won't gain anything. You want to remain in what's called an Anabolic state which is where the body is constantly growing and getting stronger.

Last edited:
I just wanna say, this seems to be a common thought, hell even I thought it at one point. I would work my *** off in the gym 4 times a week and not gain anything. Then I learned about dieting and all my problems went away.

I know most skinny guys are like "I eat so much and I don't gain anything". It's not only how much you eat but what you eat. When I started on my diet I put on 20 pounds in 3 months, I for the longest time never thought I would put on anymore weight.

The thing is you need to eat lots of carbs, and lots of protein. Carbs are easy for your body to burn into energy, but you need a lot of it in order to make sure that your body doesn't need to use the protein for energy as well. Then when you have enough carbs all the protein you eat will go towards building muscle

+1

Nepenthes101: nice video ! What a beast!

Nice :)
I cant wait until the next Mr.O !
I pretty sure BB.com will provide a free webcasting link again this year.

what makes arnold happy? sleeping with his kids nanny :lol:

what makes arnold happy? sleeping with his kids nanny :lol:

Lol

But what a bodybuilder! Perfect body ! The only guy who have better chest striations is franco ;) and what a back

Just came back from the gym, quads workout. 575lbs power squat supersetted with lying legs presses !!! Im DEAD !
Now a good meal and a good sleep !
:rookwoot:

Back