What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Adnedarn

Thanks for TF! I hope you have a great Birthday!

i didnt know bosses had birthdays like the rest of us! :p

hope you have a good one :hail:

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope it's everything you hoped for and more..

Happy birthday, Andrew. We all owe you a lot.

Happy bird day :)

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one! :)

Happy Birthday, Andrew

Happy birthday, Andy. Let's all hope you get that thing you've always wanted. :beer:

Happy Birthday! And may it always be a good one!

Happy birthday to you, o One Who Started it All! May Fortune look favorably upon you and your plants this coming year!

Happy Birthday ol' mighty one

:-D

Happy birthday! Thanks for keeping this place running well. :)

Happy birthday Andy! wishing you the best!

Thanks all! Nothin special today..... Work and then when I got off I built a frame for bird netting so I could actually harvest some of my tomatoes instead of the birds getting them all. I'll share but leave me some!! Haha :)

Happy belated birthday!

This is what I get for not logging in daily. :p

haha i feel your pain, especially when the birds/squirrels only eat a small portion of the tomato but make sure to dine on just about every single one :p

Yes myles exactly! They never finished them they ate just enough of each to make it so I couldn't have them.

Happy birthday!!!! Thank you for creating this forum!! New cp growers keep joining and learn how to grow carnivorous plants all beacause of this united forum. :)

Back