What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Gabby!

• Thread starter Heli
  • Start date

Heli

villosaholic
Happy birthday you big ginger, hope you enjoy college.

Happy birthday Gabriel! hope you're enjoying college. dont drink too much! or does canada not have that problem?

I dont know if you can get drunk on maple syrup.

Happy B-day Gabby! congrats on embarking on a voyage of discovery at guelph (girls, i mean) also study, i guess.

Happy Birthday Gabriel,

I expect you to behave exactly as I did while in college :)
Enjoy the ride, it ends way too soon...

delta_tau_chi_delta_house_throw_blanket.jpg

:jester:

Last edited:
I dont know if you can get drunk on maple syrup.

Hahaha yes, we have many maple syrup based drink :)

Happy birth day Gab ! Have a nice time!

Happy Birthday ya big Canadian! Enjoy your day with many shots of that delicious canadian nectar of the gods. And by that I mean maple syrup. Also, make sure Ozzy doesn't sneak up behind you, it could ruin your syrup filled festivities.

Happy Bday!

Thanks everyone! I'm having a nice day today, figuring out where my classes are and all that jazz. I did get myself a nice huge coffee plant I've named Karl, and I'm gonna go image Andromeda tonight since the weather is clear. Otherwise not much, but what I've got going on is fun!

I'm pretty sure fermented maple syrup makes a type of liquor. Sadly, I'm still not of age in this part of the country. But I'm legal in Quebec! Maybe I'll have to visit Maiden!

@Pabs, Girls sounds good to me, not sure if studying sounds completely necessary, unless of course, I'm studying...

... human anatomy... ;D

@Butch, thanks, I'll make sure to enjoy myself! http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maxowl9zny1qedb29o1_500.gif

@Mason, He seems to have called a temporary ceasefire, and he'd just get turned around at the border anyways... :p

Thanks again everyone!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nxA0a5G6ccg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
gotta love the young ones
http://youtu.be/nxA0a5G6ccg

Happy Birthday Gabriel!
(I attended U of G for two years back in 1979/81)

Back