What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User albums! All users. Plus thank you members get upgraded!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all, lets try out user albums, shall we? First off, you can see activities on them when you click "what's new?" up in the top left by the flytrap banner (if anyone has done anything recently). To see more album stuff click on community and select albums. Your album is also available to people browsing your profile I think.

I have opened this up to all users.... You get 50 photos at 400x400.

Thank you members though.... get 500 photos at 600x600!

I believe this was tested, and if you have more than the 25 and your account falls back into a normal member status, you just can't upload any more photos unless you delete some down to your limit. If you helped me test this quite a while back please confirm with me. :p

I also want to mention that this is somewhat of a trial thing... But I'll try to give notice on that if it happens. But I know how much we all like to share photos :-O So I don't think it will be an issue at all.

I have a few different albums set up if you want to take a quick glance...

Comments, questions... all that normal stuff right here please.
Andrew

Last edited:
There's some stuff in my albums dated 4-21-13. I vaguely recall testing to see what happens to stuff over the limit if downgraded but I don't remember what the results were.

Well if they are still there I guess iit's safe to say my assumption is right. Just like with PM count. Thanks!

ehh, who wants to see photos at 400x400? This isn't the 90s. Go with 800x800 min.

I almost always post in 600x600 or 800x800 (well 600x400 or 800x600, but whatever). Didn't consider myself a 90s guy though... Just don't see any reason for every photo to take up the majority of a screen (no I don't run a small desktop, I have dual 22" monitors at 1680 x 1050).

I could maybe go to those settings for the two user groups- I had went on the smaller end for the sake of allowing more photos. Larger photos will take up more room, and give each person less photos. Others please give your opinion on this....

Andrew

Back