Thanks for the answer, I feel more confident now that it isn't me being too difficult or something. I sent them an email ten days ago in which I started to thank for the order, then proceeding with 'some questions I have'. I explained the problem like I did here and asked if that was due to some kind of problem or mistake. I also asked to ID the Sarracenia. I included the 3 pictures in the mail and ended with a 'most sincerely' and such... The only thing I could do now is waiting a week and then sending a less-then-nice email.
They will not answer, appearantly they don't spend in communication with their custormers. A refund isn't easy because the plants I ordered are sold out. Thanks on the answers everyone and Sarr ID. If I do receive an answer, I'll write it down so there won't be any misconceptions.
I hope you get your refund. This is definitely not normal for an established nursery.
I got answers from the shop.
The Sarr is a x eva
The owner contacted me and we are searching for a solution.
Thanks everyone for the info, if I didn't send that last mail I wouldn't have received an answer I think.