Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some questions on arrivals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer, I feel more confident now that it isn't me being too difficult or something. I sent them an email ten days ago in which I started to thank for the order, then proceeding with 'some questions I have'. I explained the problem like I did here and asked if that was due to some kind of problem or mistake. I also asked to ID the Sarracenia. I included the 3 pictures in the mail and ended with a 'most sincerely' and such... The only thing I could do now is waiting a week and then sending a less-then-nice email.
    They will not answer, appearantly they don't spend in communication with their custormers. A refund isn't easy because the plants I ordered are sold out. Thanks on the answers everyone and Sarr ID. If I do receive an answer, I'll write it down so there won't be any misconceptions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want, pm me the exact place where you got your plants. I know many eu/us nursery owners, maybe i can help you with all this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bellsprout View Post
    Thanks for the answer, I feel more confident now that it isn't me being too difficult or something. I sent them an email ten days ago in which I started to thank for the order, then proceeding with 'some questions I have'. I explained the problem like I did here and asked if that was due to some kind of problem or mistake. I also asked to ID the Sarracenia. I included the 3 pictures in the mail and ended with a 'most sincerely' and such... The only thing I could do now is waiting a week and then sending a less-then-nice email.
    They will not answer, appearantly they don't spend in communication with their custormers. A refund isn't easy because the plants I ordered are sold out. Thanks on the answers everyone and Sarr ID. If I do receive an answer, I'll write it down so there won't be any misconceptions.
    I hope you get your refund. This is definitely not normal for an established nursery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got answers from the shop.
    The Sarr is a x eva
    The owner contacted me and we are searching for a solution.
    Thanks everyone for the info, if I didn't send that last mail I wouldn't have received an answer I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12