What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Sniper 2

So i'm playing Ghost Sniper 2, crawling through the water in what country I forget, when I start looking at the bush in front of me... it's a huge Nepenthes.

Just thought som might get a kick out of it.

I was playing infinity blade three and one of the items you get is a badly drawn sarracenia, unfortunately it was named "Green Reeds". It's pretty cool seeing stuff like that in games.

here's a screenshot:
IMG_1369_zps3a8d1f8d.png

Disregard this post: a lousy double.

So i'm playing Ghost Sniper 2, crawling through the water in what country I forget, when I start looking at the bush in front of me... it's a huge Nepenthes.

Just thought som might get a kick out of it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

Disregard this post: a lousy double.

Sorry, double? Searched Ghost sniper to see if the words ever came up, nothing. Didn't want to re-hash an old subject as I've not been active here as of late. So tell me how I get these pics from my xbox cbennett4041. I am not that techy.

And why would I lie about this.

Thanks BioZest. That's more the reaction I was looking for. I just wonder where else they might creep up, other than the one I saw that evidently I'm lying about.

Sorry, double? Searched Ghost sniper to see if the words ever came up, nothing. Didn't want to re-hash an old subject as I've not been active here as of late. So tell me how I get these pics from my xbox cbennett4041. I am not that techy.

And why would I lie about this.

There seems to be a miscommunication. I Don't think he meant that people should disregard this thread, I think he means that he accidentally posted twice and that people should disregard his first post.

Pics or it didn't happen.

;)

On other forums users often say this to get someone else's goat and coax them into posting pictures of what they are talking about.

I apologize for the communication break down. I didn't mean to be offensive, just funny. In that regard, I have no idea how to take screen shots from a TV and post them on the Internet, either.

Also, I accidentally replied twice with the same response, so I edited one to reflect that. Again, I am sorry.

It is really neat you happened upon carnivorous plants in a videogame. I get equally excited when someone mentions my favorite video game series Legend of Zelda in other media. Pop culture is a cool thing.

My boys were playing Pussin boots on the wii the other day. My seven year old started hollering for me to come see! There were mutated nepenthes all over the place. He was really excited to find pitcher plants!

Back