Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Sniper 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghost Sniper 2

So i'm playing Ghost Sniper 2, crawling through the water in what country I forget, when I start looking at the bush in front of me... it's a huge Nepenthes.

Just thought som might get a kick out of it.
    Good growing, Jack
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was playing infinity blade three and one of the items you get is a badly drawn sarracenia, unfortunately it was named "Green Reeds". It's pretty cool seeing stuff like that in games.

here's a screenshot:

A leuco by any other name would still be as gluttonous. CorneliusSchrute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disregard this post: a lousy double.
    Corey Bennett

My cultivated vegetation, carnivorous and otherwise...

Formerly cbennett4041

A leuco by any other name would still be as gluttonous. CorneliusSchrute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justjack View Post
    So i'm playing Ghost Sniper 2, crawling through the water in what country I forget, when I start looking at the bush in front of me... it's a huge Nepenthes.

Just thought som might get a kick out of it.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Corey Bennett

Formerly cbennett4041

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbennett4041 View Post
    Disregard this post: a lousy double.
    Sorry, double? Searched Ghost sniper to see if the words ever came up, nothing. Didn't want to re-hash an old subject as I've not been active here as of late. So tell me how I get these pics from my xbox cbennett4041. I am not that techy.

And why would I lie about this.
    Good growing, Jack
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks BioZest. That's more the reaction I was looking for. I just wonder where else they might creep up, other than the one I saw that evidently I'm lying about.
    Good growing, Jack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justjack View Post
    Sorry, double? Searched Ghost sniper to see if the words ever came up, nothing. Didn't want to re-hash an old subject as I've not been active here as of late. So tell me how I get these pics from my xbox cbennett4041. I am not that techy.

And why would I lie about this.
    There seems to be a miscommunication. I Don't think he meant that people should disregard this thread, I think he means that he accidentally posted twice and that people should disregard his first post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbennett4041 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.

On other forums users often say this to get someone else's goat and coax them into posting pictures of what they are talking about.

I apologize for the communication break down. I didn't mean to be offensive, just funny. In that regard, I have no idea how to take screen shots from a TV and post them on the Internet, either.

Also, I accidentally replied twice with the same response, so I edited one to reflect that. Again, I am sorry.

It is really neat you happened upon carnivorous plants in a videogame. I get equally excited when someone mentions my favorite video game series Legend of Zelda in other media. Pop culture is a cool thing.
    Corey Bennett

Formerly cbennett4041

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast