1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow thats horrible....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really sad news. I hope he's able to get everything back up and running as quickly as possible. Knowing Tony, it's going to take a while. Even if he's able to restock quickly, he won't send any plants out until they are established and he's happy with the health of them. He's had plants I've been waiting over a year for but won't ship to me.

Thanks for the info, Paul. Good luck Tony!!!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wow wow... That sucks big time. I've lost about 1/3 a greenhouse of HL Nepenthes when my cooler went down and things cooked at above 150f which was really really super frustrating. To lose likely the whole greenhouse which is much bigger than mine with many more plants that me which are much nicer than mine... I can't even imagine. Hang in there man and when the time comes, let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update, as horrid as it may be. Paul, you seem to be in good contact with Tony so please let him know if you talk again that quite a few of us here are willing to do what we can for him. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such unhappy news...I've been a customer for many years, and Tony is what my wife calls "a good man". He's a class act and has always been
    ready to help with my questions/growing problems. I hope he can recover quickly. This is a sad day.

Whimgrinder -- thanks again for keeping us informed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the most incredible tragedy in the world of Nepenthes since the wildfires of Borneo...

Thanks for keeping us posted Whim.

My most sincere condolences and best wishes go out to you Tony. This is a hit for all of us. You are a pillar of the Nepenthes hobby in North America.

R.I.P.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very sorry to hear about this Tony! If you ever need help, feel free to ask. . . your Nepenthes service's mean the world to us.

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i havent been around much to see this news.... im in complete shock. what a massive blow to the hobby and community.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast