0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see the floor. Amateur.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks a bit similar to my house. Got a mini greenhouse in the bedroom with the snakes, a pot of orange tree seedlings, and a couple of starter trays, but I also have the 6 x 6 greenhouse in the living room too, so...... you're getting there, but like carbonetc mentioned, the floor and walls are still visible...
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are too funny. Well, I've found that in general, my collection never shrinks. It just keeps growing and growing and my interests continue to expand. One day I might be able to cover the floor and walls ...ain't that the dream life. But in reality, while most kids are excited about college, I don't want to have to tear everything down I still don't know what I'll do with all of this stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thayes427 View Post
    You guys are too funny. Well, I've found that in general, my collection never shrinks. It just keeps growing and growing and my interests continue to expand. One day I might be able to cover the floor and walls ...ain't that the dream life. But in reality, while most kids are excited about college, I don't want to have to tear everything down I still don't know what I'll do with all of this stuff.
    I am in a similar situation in terms of college. Luckily though, I have a couple friends who have generously offered to keep my plants for me when I go to college.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in college and managed to stay at home, so I don't have to up and move everything....
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty awesome setups!!!! Keep at it because absolutely 0% of us here think it's weird. My wife couldn't stand me doing that anymore and let me get a greenhouse just so she could boot my planties outside .

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice room! Couldn't you have just moved the Venus flytraps somewhere dark for the winter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12