What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous Plant Newsletter, volume 43, number 1, March 2014 is available for download as a PDF for ICPS members on the ICPS web site:
http://icps.clubexpress.com/
Because of a delay at the printer, hard copy will be mailed to members in mid-March.

CONTENTS
In memory of Geoff Wong
Observations of the natural history and ecology of Nepenthes campanulata
Cephalotus follicularis cultivars and forms in cultivation – is there a basis for the current naming protocols?
A trip to Mount Trus Madi – the Nepenthes wonderland
New cultivars: Dionaea muscipula ‘Kayan’, Dionaea muscipula ‘Phoolan Devi’, Drosera californica ‘Portland Sunrise’, Sarracenia ‘Black Jaw’, Sarracenia ‘Black Mamba’, Sarracenia moorei ‘Silvia Luise’
Book review: The Savage Garden: Cultivating Carnivorous Plants
Cultivar names registered in 2013
Literature reviews
10[sup]th[/sup] International Carnivorous Plant Conference

currentjournal.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the printed one's delays, Bob!

Just renewed my ICPS membership this year and was actually wondering about the timing of when March's would be.

(P.S. Glad to see you posting still, years back I greatly benefited from your generosity sharing plants. Still haven't forgotten how kind you were to me! I always think fondly of BobZ and I find myself every now and then double-checking Google Maps to see if it is still that out-of-the-way to travel up to Humboldt and drop in on ya and thank you in person. :D Someday soon, don't be surprised if someone unrecognizable drops in on ya singing your praises. )

Back