User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any recent experiences ordering from Allen Lowrie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd, I am in Au and have never had to get any paper work, nor have any seeds been confiscated/destroyed, I even called Au authorities and was told and seed will be permitted providing it is clearly labelled in English, has only seed and no other organic matter, is individually packed (one species per bag not mixed in) and are not declared pests.
    I was under the impression this was world wide as I have sent drosera seed to a few European nations and Asian countries with no issues, but I don't recall ever posting to the USA, I will keep this in mind if I ever do Not A Member.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked into some posts talking about Allen Lowrie and found them to be interesting, especially this one: http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...howtopic=28623. I'm not sure what to think, but personally I think buying plants potentially taken from the wild, even if "legal," would be more discomforting than some import laws.
    For what it's worth, the NECPS recently did a group buy from Allen Lowrie (http://necps.proboards.com/thread/10...p-order?page=2) and there doesn't seem to be negative feedback about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify any myths, Allen does not hide things in books or anything else. His boxes are clearly marked (often with pictures of the plants on the outside) of what's inside.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do place an order please post some details here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12