Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look out for cprus scam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look out for cprus scam

Well... A couple of other users and I got scammed by the username Cprus. I guess he used to post here, but he big time snaked a lot of us. Here is the post from another forum. http://pitcherplants.proboards.com/t...llicularis-pot Sent the guy $100 and he hasn't responded. He has also taken multiple peoples money for the Villosa.. All I wanted was a Cephalotus Vigorous Clumping

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah be careful everyone, he almost got me but I backed out because he wanted to use Google Wallet and not Paypal which I thought was odd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that Google Wallet also offers similar buyer / fraud protection as Paypal. Couldn't a complaint be lodged with them, in order to seek a refund?
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

-- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it seems like the people who did pay him are filing a report on this so they should get their money back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always smart to be cautious sending money over the internet. I looked at the villosa, but wasn't interested in dealing in that much money with someone that had just created a account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google can't approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of a seller. Please contact the seller with your request.You'll find the contact information for most sellers in the transaction details in your Wallet. If not, we suggest that you refer to the merchant's receipt or website for more information.

Policies vary by seller, so they may or may not be able to accommodate your request, and you may be charged return, restocking, or processing fees.

Allow the seller three business days to reply with available options. If they haven't responded after this time, you may request a mediation through Google.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully after three days the mediation through google will refund our money. There is a chance this will work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Google can't approve returns or initiate refunds on behalf of a seller. Please contact the seller with your request.You'll find the contact information for most sellers in the transaction details in your Wallet. If not, we suggest that you refer to the merchant's receipt or website for more information.

Policies vary by seller, so they may or may not be able to accommodate your request, and you may be charged return, restocking, or processing fees.

Allow the seller three business days to reply with available options. If they haven't responded after this time, you may request a mediation through Google.
    So thats why he wanted to do Google instead of paypal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast