Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Biolapse Thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact.... I am going to give the plant a few days to rest with some real sunlight and darkness. I can pick up the shooting again in a few days.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looked like the plants were slowly moving, and the long-fibered sphagnum seemed to be moving as well. Pretty short but interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the light output is just not enough.
    I may have to get another light to add to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody used anything like this?

http://www.amazon.com/iPower-GLSETX6...rds=grow+light

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are fantastic! More please! P.S. That tip about the tap water in the fog is good to know, since that's what I've been using. However, here in Bozeman we're just a little bit over the total dissolved solids threshold where I would probably be okay watering with it, but why take the chance? My plants seem to be doing fine regardless. Anyways, cool vids. They're beautiful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Right now my Flytrap is recovering from its last shoot, with a new Sundew room mate in the terrarium. I also have a red venus fly trap that should be here soon with some better lighting equipment. I dont think the lights were quite enough as it really did not grow much.

in the meantime I'm filming some other plants i have for fun, and i am going to start working on a bigger/better set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should look into getting some Nepenthes for filming when the flytraps are dormant. They will also fare better inside under lights, and will not require as much light as the flytraps will. They are also bigger and are very good candidates for time lapse photography.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Bio. I am building a new set right now and hoping to get some Nepenthes for a 2nd tier, i would like to get the entire formation of one of the Pitchers.

In the meantime, i wrapped up a week of filming these plants. Not carnivorous, but it turned out pretty darn well.

More information on my blog site which i recently re-structured. the last version was made with Adobe Muse and a serious pain to update and modify. I opted for a simple wordpress theme. Far easier, which means more updates blog updates.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast