User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: Vote for the top 3 best!

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bio - Carnegia gigantea (Giant Saguaro)

3 13.64%
  • Whimgrinder - Lepanthopsis astrophora

10 45.45%
  • theplantman - Parodia microsperma

6 27.27%
  • Red Lowii - N. truncata x ephippiata

7 31.82%
  • Av8tor1 - S. 'Leah Wilkerson'

3 13.64%
  • Not a Number - Drosera kaieteurensis

1 4.55%
  • Iwest - S. 'Royal Ruby'

4 18.18%
  • RSS - Utricularia graminifolia

2 9.09%
  • Tanukimo - Utricularia blanchetii

2 9.09%
  • Kulamauiman - Dodonea viscosa

3 13.64%
  • jimscott - D. nitidula x pulchella

2 9.09%
  • Maiden - S. purpurea

2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plant of the Month June 2014

The Most Uncreative Name in the History of Ever Plant Planter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Amazing pictures guys!

We have serious competition this month =]
    Not to brag, but if a certain plant of mine cracks open one of its buds within a week (which I doubt but I'll at least have it for next month), we might have some even better competition! And this is the first time I've seen a NON-carnivorous plant entered. I mean, carnivores are nice and all, but they get old after you see the SAME SPECIES over and over.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plant Planter View Post
    Not to brag, but if a certain plant of mine cracks open one of its buds within a week (which I doubt but I'll at least have it for next month), we might have some even better competition! And this is the first time I've seen a NON-carnivorous plant entered. I mean, carnivores are nice and all, but they get old after you see the SAME SPECIES over and over.
    So post it then.... No reason to come in here and complain about what people post- if you have better, prove it and win the poll! Rule one; Be nice! These people are proud of their plant (for good reason!) and decided to participate in the contest you are not welcome to come in and attempt to berate them on that.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay! I was given the task of switching this to a poll and completely spaced it till right now. :X I gave it 7days to vote instead of 5 to make up for it.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry. I take a bit of issue with this. If you take even 5 seconds to scan growlists, most people on this forum have a handful of orchids, stapeliads, ant plants, tropicals, and cacti/succulents. Additionally, if you're looking for pretty pictures of non-CPs there are countless other forums and facebook groups to seek out. You do realize this is a CP-specific forum, right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moaning about what the forum does not provide without making an effort to improve its diversity is just that: moaning. Gawd forbid you have to come here and put up with yet another dreadful photo of Nepenthes hamata, or Sarracenia purpurea, or that horrible 'Adrian Slack' monstrosity. Oh, the monotony! (*sarcasm*)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123