What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay seller stealing our photos

The Drosera anglica photo they were using was from Grow Sundews, so I emailed sundewman about it.

I think I'll put an order together right now. Who's in? Lets buy the lot and hoard them so no one can have black and blu roses

Don't forget to order the rainbow colored roses, too.

At least the folks selling the "Blue Orchids" had the decency to tell you in the fine print that the next blooms will be WHITE.

Not all of them do so. Btw, in case you haven't had the displeasure, they also have other dyed colors now as well -- purple (really bad dye job on those -- even the foliage is discolored), green (and I'm talking this color of green ), ....

Last edited:
The widespread ignorance on this subject is incredible to me. People seem to think that if they found it on google, then they can use it for whatever they want. I hope someone explains to the seller that this is Very Wrong ​to prevent more incidents like this from happening.

"Blue" roses actually DO exist, they are a genetically modified variety

Only true in context of your double quotes. Otherwise it is a baldfaced lie. The eBay seller, I mean. Contemptuous behavior.

Last edited:
"Blue" roses actually DO exist, they are a genetically modified variety, but they are actually more of a lavender or pale mauve color, nothing like that picture on ebay.

except lavender or pale mauve color is not blue..
therefore blue roses actually do NOT exist.

Scot

Back