Fixed the 'Pilliga Red' name, thanks hcarlton.
My venus fly trap was looking quite cramped in its pot, I had wanted to divide it earlier in the year but didn't get around to it until this weekend. This was my first time dividing a VFT and I expected I would get maybe 4 plants out of it, I ended up getting 20.
I had purchased one new pot dedicated to the VFTs, but it was simply not enough room.
I put 6 in the pot the plant was in originally and put 4 of the larger divisions in my Sarracenia community pot.
VFTs everywhere now!
I also put the D. filiformis var. filiformis "Carolina Giant" and D. capensis 'Albino' in new pots.
The S. flava var. cuprea is starting to color up nicely.
Nice contrast between these two flowers.
Speaking of contrast, the lid on the S. x moorei 08 is looking fantastic!
Simply in love with the pink clone. Such amazing color!
The whole collection.