What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF ALS ice bucket challenge, have you been called out? Check here to see

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I'm sure most of you have heard of the ALS ice bucket challenge... I never thought I would get called in since I really don't participate on social medias and such... but sure enough, one of the few people on my FB account did... So I did it, so that gives me the right to call out the three people above... But I will also be making a donation to alsa.org ...I didn't do it to get out of the donation. =)

I meant to say jimscott and not Whimgrinder (I got nervous!) (since Jim carries the highest post count on the forums!) so maybe if one of the 3 above back out, or just because... Jim will step up and get it done. =D

I wish my 9yo daughter filming this would have told me my son was acting dorky behind me so we could re-shoot.... But since I didn't see it till after the ice, no thanks. :p
Andrew

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5oObGutPNVM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I accept your challenge

Dropping gauntlet for: amp, little stinkpot, chibae

Last edited:
Haha, your wife thought it was as funny as my kids did, I love that! Great job. :)

hahaha Good job, you both!

no iced water here, since we're in a drought, and im killing enough water as it is with my fishtanks, cps, and orchids...

i would have done both though.
10358125_10103636240551606_7520323733533228861_n.jpg

calling out mcmcnair, zuzunumnums, and jimscott (i gotcha covered andy)

Last edited:
Nicely done Jon! And thanks for hitting up jimscott... "officially" =D

I know that Mach called me out but I already was called out at work last week. I will be making a small additional donation and calling it a day.

Sounds fun! Was it done at work? I like the work place videos. Heh

Hmmm, somebody tagged me.

Well, I'm a little shy at the moment, so I asked the cameraman to back up a few feet.

I think he got a little carried away.

DID someone manage to *safely* dump an ice bucket over Lil's head?

Since the microphone malfunctioned, or won't work, or some other dumb excuse he used to cover for leaving the silly thing at home, I won't pick any names, the rest of ya'll probably already got soaked, anyways. :p

Last edited:
I really wish I *could* do a workplace video. Programming a DaVinci do the dump would be neat. Somehow, I don't think that upper management would be so keen on the idea. :crap:

Last edited:
Yep, he backed up a bit! hahahaha

We tried filming but it was banned when someone was dumped on before she was ready. She screamed and called the dumper something that I shall not repeatm

Hey Jon I did the challenge and posted to Facebook but I got called out twice so I'll be doing it again at work hopefully sometime next week!

Back