Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any fisherman here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    salt aint the only place for big fish.....this is a good size fish but the record is twice this size

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny story about TU. Fly fishers can be very snobby. I bet them seeing you use spinning gear would really get under their skin.

That's huge paddle fish! I thought they were filter feeders. How I. The world did you catch that thing?

All of you made me feel bad so I went to my fishing hole last weekend and got another rainbow slightly bigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    Your trout had much better color though, and is wild. Ours (because of summers too hot) are farm raised and released into these waters for the cooler months for the sport. My mom caught a tiny fish once, but for the love of me I can't find the photo! *still trying!*

aha!! I forgot it didn't even catch it in the mouth... :-\

I don't fish much with rod&reel much any more, but as a kid I spent more time doing it than I did sleeping! The township I lived in held a fishing contest in a small local pond. They'd stock it a week before with Rainbows, but since the contest was only for kids 12 and under not many were caught. The pond was totally unsuitable for trout, and by late summer you could limit out in 5 minutes by wading in and picking up by hand oxygen deprived trout that were swimming slowly along the surface trying to gulp air.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a pretty good day on a party boat back in June.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12