User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carnivora Gardinum, Time Lapse Film.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carnivora Gardinum, Time Lapse Film.

Hello everyone!

First off, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

I am very excited to announce my first Biolapse film is complete!

Carnivora Gardinum
    For best results, HD and full screen.

It was 2 years ago that I did my first plant timelapse. Then about 6 months later I started tinkering around with it again. About a year ago I turned full force on Biolapse. I spent about 4 months of building out fully automated enviornmentaly controlled room, then another 4 months of debugging, testing, growing various plants and learning how to get the best results I finally started filming the carniverous plants.

I filmed 24 hours a day for 107 days with two cameras to get all this footage.

I used our Chronos HD, Chronos Lite, Lens apparatus, and even got a clip done with an eMotimo which i must say is excellent for very small movements.

The goal was to produce something that people would want to watch all the way through, and to let it end before it got old

I hope you all enjoy. I have a BTS video coming soon that explains some of it, but if you check my Biolapse.com site you will get a full view of how I did this, lessons learned, etc. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!

And please share this with anybody you think may be interested. I put a ton of work in this and really want to make sure people get to enjoy it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see a video :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I looked it up on YouTube, and just wow!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woah, this was better than The walking dead I watched last night.
    Chronos
    you are my hero.

This is by far one of the best carnivorous plants video I've watched, and I've watched ALOT. Almost all of the youtube's CP videos.

Clearly, you invested an enormous amount of time, effort, and equipment into this.

I literally would sit and watch my plants for hours trying to observe it's behavior.

This video is exactly what i LOVE ABOUT CP!!! thank you again for contributing to this community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does this work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you ps3isawesome, im glad to have this finished. Time for a bit of a break, but i think i will probably do this again in another year or two as i get better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really gorgeous video! I will definitely be sharing this all over the place! You obviously put a lot of hard work into it, congratulations!

I like seeing some of the insects escaping the dionaea too. That often isn't shown in videos, but it is reality. I think it adds a lot more suspense if the viewer doesn't know if it'll be a successful catch or not.

Again, congratulations! This is a beautiful work of art you've made!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very very cool video man! I love the mix of time lapse and real time- the sound effects were very nature channel too. Very very nice work! Going to send it out on my personal networks right now... Mind if I send it out on my social networks related to my store? (Giving you the credit of course....)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Andrew
    Last edited by adnedarn; 11-17-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast