What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter Maiden
  • Start date
@ Sashoke - Mark knopfler is an epic of his time.

Entombed - Night Of The Vampire (Orginally by Roky Erickson)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hx6e8dsWN1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Original version (I prefer the Entombed cover).
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NqRdqw0VDXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's one for fredg.....

C0ck Sparrer - England Belongs To Me
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KCEGWXhMI6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tom Waits - Singapore
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AxB4GqYM0T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am so fond of Ellie, it hurts. :cry:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZY78asVr0CI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Its my honest belief that everybody should see/listen to this atleast once:

Last edited:
Motorhead - We Are The Road Crew
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H71VEV1c_XE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bad Brains - Banned In D.C.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gnWKhq8l_5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another one dedicated to fredg.

The Macc Lads - No Sheep Til Buxton
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hOm8uv22e2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another one dedicated to fredg.

The Macc Lads - No Sheep Til Buxton
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hOm8uv22e2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really enjoyed that one lol.

WARNIING: adult themed content...

Last edited:
Flogging Molly - The Worst Day Since Yesterday
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sDSud7vAH_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A meat eater is a meat eater :)

I'm watching a new show called "The Empress of China" and this is the opening song. Have been listening to it and it's great

ya it's Chinese, but the Tong dynasty costume and settings is incredible!!!!!! I recommend watching it in 720p

She's also one of my favorite Chinese Emperor (the only female one too). She married her step son, pretty cool!

%28武則天傳奇%29.jpg

Last edited:
Back