Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plant pot regia

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got a good start, and some really desirable plants in there too, but as others have said, you are going to need to separate them out at least eventually if not immediately.

The Pinguicula might not like the LFS based substrate you have, the Dioneae, Sarracenia and Darlingtonia are going to need winter dormantcies.

The D. regia has a really good start, I hope it grows well for you but I can never seem to keep them alive for too long.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk... the new leasf is turning black.... look at the photo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is, but as long as it gets enough light and remains in a relatively stable new environment, the newer leaves should remain growth. It might just be that that particular leaf wont grow fully because of the stress of shipping/transplanting. I'm guessing you just got these plants not very long ago.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12