Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 4ft t8 recomendations?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4ft t8 recomendations?

looking for cheap 2 bulb 4ft t8 lights that wont break down after a few months, preferably from lowes, home depot, walmart or some other big store. OR somewhere online that has free shipping on larger orders.
    I was going to buy these http://www.lowes.com/pd_245546-58659...7C0&facetInfo= because of the price and reviews are great. apparently they dont make them anymore, these caught my eye though for around the same price and same brand name. http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?...llow&cId=PDIO1
    unlike the first link posted, the reviews claim it breaks down pretty fast although those could just be unlucky cases..
    any brand or model suggestions help.
    Last edited by Ras; 02-25-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the cheapest I've found so far is the htgsupply lights...I've been using them for years and I'm yet to have one break down on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh I thought I was the only one who uses htgbrand lights lol, mine have lasted 5+ yrs aswell. unfortunately they only sell t5s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh.....sorry about that....I didn't even realize you said t8 lol....in that case I don't know...I've seen them for $10-$15 at some stores.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have that utilitech but in black. I wouldn't recommend getting the black one. Work pretty well though. Light-weight. Worst case scenario it's cheap and works well enough until you get something better.