What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NASC Benefit???

Will there be a NASC Auction on this forum this year??

Considering that last year's thread just got moved from the main forum to auction archives, I would expect to hear something soon.

I believe it's usually held in April.

Awesome! !! Thanks guys

Cool, I am looking forward to it!

I missed the Thursday meeting so I don't know what was decided then. From previous meetings the tentative time frame would be to begin the last week of March or first week of April.

The last two auction have taken place around this time frame and it seems to work out well. Auctions previous to 2013 started a few weeks later but an earlier time frame was requested to try to avoid warmer temperatures during shipping.

As soon as a beneficiary is selected and accepted an announcement should be made.

Any suggestions for beneficiaries would be appreciated.

We didn't end up discussing the auction last meeting, but I'll bring it up Thursday. We mostly talked finances. As mentioned, we're looking for beneficiaries. Please feel free to mention ideas.

Back