User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 12 of 12

Thread: Oops, I added edibles this year!

  1. #9
    BigBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thez_yo View Post
    You're welcome... will you suspect frogface?

    To be quite honest, Frogface always struck me as mildly psychotic; perhaps closet French -- and a chain smoker to boot . . .

    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

    -- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

  2. #10
    Av8tor1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,811
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just a matter of time....


    Zu's own version of England's Alnwick Garden

    volunteers cat to taste test the next zuukies

    :-)

    very very cool zu, and great pic david LOLOL
    love it!

    dont let me forget and Ill send you some pawpaw tree seeds this fall for your collection

  3. #11
    Lucky Greenhorn Lil Stinkpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    2,075
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every collection needs at least a couple edibles. On my teensy, bitty patio I managed a bin of carrots and spuds. Gotta have my veggie noms.

    Nice Neps, Zu. Always looking fantastic.
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

  4. #12
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, USA
    Posts
    5,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBella View Post
    To be quite honest, Frogface always struck me as mildly psychotic; perhaps closet French -- and a chain smoker to boot . . .
    LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Av8tor1 View Post
    just a matter of time....
    Zu's own version of England's Alnwick Garden

    volunteers cat to taste test the next zuukies

    :-)

    very very cool zu, and great pic david LOLOL
    love it!

    dont let me forget and Ill send you some pawpaw tree seeds this fall for your collection
    OK, I totally have room I want to have the garden in Coraline!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
    Every collection needs at least a couple edibles. On my teensy, bitty patio I managed a bin of carrots and spuds. Gotta have my veggie noms.

    Nice Neps, Zu. Always looking fantastic.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •