What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society Show & Sale

Our annual show is coming up this weekend, and it's going to be a great one! Some of the biggest vendors in the US will be there, as well as some incredible plants on display.

It's at the Garden Center at Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA on Saturday from noon - 4:00. You can find more information here: http://www.bacps.org/show.html.

Ping me if you have any questions, and hope to see some of you local folks there!

Seriously guys it's gonna be fun as heck.

I wish I was there but I have to work.:-(

Ramon:D

I wish I was there, but there was a competing sale across the Bay in SF and I was meeting people there. This was the SF Spring Plant Sale Extraveganza. The Succulent/Cactus and Bromeliad shows were the major components, but there were others. The CPs I remember were Martin Grantham/SFSU, who had Ultricularia reniformis, some Droseras, and some Sarracenias. Chris Mende (The Tiny Jungle) had Pinguiculas. She sometimes sells a few Nepenthes, but I don't remember any at this sale.

BACPS was listed as a possible vendor at the SF sale, but I guess they decided not to do two things in one day.

Yeah the scheduling this year was very crowded. Hopefully next year we can spread things out a bit more.

Back