0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jerjack88 is his YouTube this is vary sad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is truly terrible... it's a tragedy that such a well loved member of the community met such a violent end. Targeting a defenseless elderly couple makes this murderer the lowest of the low; he deserves to rot away in solitary confinement for the rest of his days.

Hopefully there will be someone to take care of his pets and his collection...
    "Potential has a shelf life." -Margaret Atwood
    My meager growlist

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerry Jackson

This is the most difficult post I've ever had to make.
    I'm sure by now, most of you have heard about the tragic loss of one of our fellow growers, my best friend, and one of the greatest people I've ever known. I hope that from the day I talked Jerry into creating an account here (jrj88) he touched as many lives as possible with his trades, plants, and friendly chats.
    Until I hear back from Detective Brown, the one handling the case, this is all I know about what has happened.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the first time I've ever experienced death on a personal level, or someone I'm very close to emotionally. Is it normal to feel overwhelmingly alone?
    I miss you already my friend.
    He told me a story about this time in the military. Him and some buddies were in a bar in Germany, they got in a minor argument with some locals. The fight later got carried out into the street. One of the guys pulled a knife and stabbed Jerry. To which Jerry replied with putting the guy in the hospital.
    Tough old ****er. This kid must've just caught him off guard. Otherwise, NO WAY he could've gotten the best of ol' Jerry.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rest in Peace.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also done some trading with Jerry a while ago....we spoke some over email even after the trade...he seemed like a good guy and a kind soul. Rest in Peace.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't realize there was another post about this here, and happy to see other's weren't ignoring the news as it appeared in my thread.
    I'm not sure who emailed you, but if it's any help I know Jerry had specific plans for his treasured collection had anything ever happened to him. He was one to plan ahead. Nothing haphazard about him.
    I wish this tragic day could've happened during one of their trips to tend to JoAnns father's estate. Of all days, why'd they have to be home on this one?!?!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast