What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error's PhotoDump

Coquillage and a comparison ;)
IMAG1275 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

IMG_20150911_122414 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

'Reptilian Rose' finally put out a nice crop of pitchers!
IMAG1274 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

Sarracenia mutt looking real good.
IMAG1272 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

'Hurricane Creek White' x 'Adrian Slack' with its best pitcher yet! 4th one of the year. (rofl)
IMAG1271 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

'Leah Wilkerson' x 'Ruffled Sparkler'
IMAG1261 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

HCW Clone F collage
IMG_20150914_205701 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

HCW Clone E collage
IMG_20150914_205152 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

New "BCP Z11" collage
IMG_20150914_204734 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

New "Low Giant" collage
IMG_20150914_204144 by Eric Nguyen, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice Eric! That NOID purpurea hybrid is looking awfully like the S. "Perpetrator" that you've been trying to track down. ;)

Cool stuff, man! Congrats on the new additions!

'Low Giant' has become one of my all time favorite clones. An excellent choice, Eric!

Very nice Eric! That NOID purpurea hybrid is looking awfully like the S. "Perpetrator" that you've been trying to track down. ;)

Thanks! Very close, but no cigar. Finding Don's "Perpetrator" was probably a fool's errand anyways. :p

Cool stuff, man! Congrats on the new additions!

Thanks, Kevin!

'Low Giant' has become one of my all time favorite clones. An excellent choice, Eric!

Is that so? :-O Wasn't aware you had any flytraps on you. I want to see pictures!

Great VFTs. I want a low giant but im not sure if my VFT 'dark maroon traps' may be one or not lol so im wondering if i should get one anyways and see if they are indeed similar :D

Some excellent plants there Eric! You're becoming quite the connoisseur. :p

You've also turned me on to a few cultivars I need to hunt down myself!

Very cool!

Great VFTs. I want a low giant but im not sure if my VFT 'dark maroon traps' may be one or not lol so im wondering if i should get one anyways and see if they are indeed similar :D

If it wasn't sold as one it probably isn't. On top of that there's the whole issue with the Australian 'Low Giant' and the (not so low, and apparently not so giant) European 'Low Giant'. Go for it!

Some excellent plants there Eric! You're becoming quite the connoisseur. :p

You've also turned me on to a few cultivars I need to hunt down myself!

No need! Let me know what piques your interest and I'll make a note to carefully watch for extra divisions. ;)

Very cool!

Thank you!

Beautifully colored Sarracenia, Eric. Very nice indeed.

Beautifully colored Sarracenia, Eric. Very nice indeed.

Same opinion here. I don't normally go for plants that look like your "Mutt," but those photos make it appear pretty standout!

Back