What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12th Annual Fall Carnivorous Plant Show !

It's getting to be that time of year again folks, time for the 12th Annual Fall Carnivorous Plant Show sponsored by the New England Carnivorous Plant Society !

We will be hosting the show at a new venue this year, the Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston, Massachusetts ! The show will be held on Sept. 5th and 6th with an additional guided bog tour for those who sign up on Sept. 7th !

There will be 100's of carnivorous plants on display, discussions, seminars as well as carnivorous plant vendors !

If any of you would like to give a talk, slide show or seminar on any aspect of carnivorous plants at the show, please contact myself or Dave S. on here for information.

Check out this link for more info !
http://www.necps.org/NECPS_2015_show.html

See ya there !

WOO! So excited for this. There were huge crowds last time.

WOO! So excited for this. There were huge crowds last time.

Should be even bigger this year. The new venue is promoting it pretty well. There is a lot of local interest and some new members from the area have joined up as well.

Just got word from Jeremiah, he will be doing a presentation about his Nepenthes trips at the show. Should be great !

Last edited:
Just got word from Jeremiah, he will be doing a presentation about his Nepenthes trips at the show.

I hope he does a large section on his trip to Mt. Trusmadi, all those Nepenthes lowii...:drool:

I'm very excited for this show! I just finished potting up plants that I'm going to bring for my table. Lots of easy 'dews for beginners (and those who want some easy 'dews).

I'm not sure which plants to bring to show off, yet. I'm thinking one of my Sarr bogs and probably a couple smaller intermediate Neps.

How does one go about procuring a table to sell things? Is there a NECPS specific sales table? I have tons of stuff (capensis) that I wouldn't mind getting rid of...

Last edited:
How does one go about procuring a table to sell things? Is there a NECPS specific sales table? I have tons of stuff (capensis) that I wouldn't mind getting rid of...

I just kinda told Dave/everyone over at the NECPS Proboard that I wanted a table and what I was bringing to sell. Probably this thread would be a good one to post in or send an email to Dave or Shaun.

Back