What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, Be Dragons!

This one was really hard to get his head right, and I still messed up. I have a better rendition of an earlier storyboard sketch that will be posted sometime in the future...
Hotburple by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Last edited:
This is a species of my own imagination, though this sketch is not the best (no image to go off of for these) and it may be redone. If it were in color, imagine deep blue with cream-yellow zigzags crossing it, yellow horns and tailfins, and the capacity to generate and control electricity, so far as to turn into lightning bolt itself.
Lightning Blazer by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

My only artwork can be done with a camera so at the moment I have no dragons to show, but those are fantastic

Thanks! It took a lot of years of practice though...

This is another relatively recent drawing, one that took a couple hours
Narnian Drake by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

hehe the dragon in post #41 is like a flying tuber, so cool.

More or less that is what it and its relatives look like in the movies so...

Another rendition of a HTTYD book dragon
Piffleworm by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Lol some of the names of these dragons are so funny and cute heehe! Great drawings hun :)

Can't blame me for the names, I'm not the one that comes up with most of them....though I agree some are odd
Scauldron by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Haha yea i kno u didn't name them hun, but reading 'Scuttleclaw' deff made me snort a little lol!

Great drawings hun keep um coming :)

Back