What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, Be Dragons!

Aww that one looks kinda like toothless from how to train a dragon.. (Though i kno its not) :)

It is related to the Night Fury, and technically the same universe....spoiler alert, later on there will be several Toothless/Night Fury sketches, as that is my utmost favorite dragon.

In the meantime, my rendition of one of the species in the HTTYD books...
Doomfang by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Aww i like that one too :D

Keep um comming Hcarlton!

cool dragons, I don't know if they're intended to be and I hope this isn't an insult but some of them are cute.

I second that!

People look at me weird when I call the baby rattlesnakes in the reptile room adorable...on the other hand, I look at those same people weird when they call Chihuahuas cute, so....

Anyway, moving on: A lot of people might disagree when I say I classify this as a dragon, but if you really think about it, they would fit the group...
Griffin by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Sad part is there's one of those rats in my house... and he likes me....

I recall taking a long time on this one. Also turned out one of the better sketches too...
Gronckle by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr

Last edited:
I bet the griffin took a while it looks nice hun :)
I think reptiles are cute my friends bearded dragon spike is adorable :D...those ankle biting dogs on the other hand would be kinda cute if they didn't have such a barking issue and Nepoleon complex like my Mini Mew Munchkin cat 'Mini kitty' lol

That one you forgot to post is awsome hun !

Back