User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Child abuse or Child labor?

  1. #1
    Lechenaultia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Child abuse or Child labor?

    Dear School teachers and School kids,

    Many people consider this is child abuse, child labour, machines, robots, Lack of individuality…. bunch of negative things.
    But if you are a school teacher or any person involved in educational activities, this is worth watching.
    School Lunch in Japan - It's Not Just About Eating! - YouTube

    For other members, just for killing time….
    This young British guy strives for settling into a weird country, where stores open eleven days a week, and finally he ate concrete floor.


    Kind regards from the Far East

  2. #2
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Diego, USA
    Posts
    5,025
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, nice video.

  3. #3
    BigBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And, in stark contrast to those Japanese kids, helping out with their lunch and being appreciative; here is a typical scene within an American school:

    Bluto's a Zit - Animal House (5/10) Movie CLIP (1978) HD - YouTube
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

    -- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

  4. #4
    BS Bulldozer SubRosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBella View Post
    And, in stark contrast to those Japanese kids, helping out with their lunch and being appreciative; here is a typical scene within an American school:

    Bluto's a Zit - Animal House (5/10) Movie CLIP (1978) HD - YouTube
    In Bluto's defense, Greggie really was a prick......
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

  5. #5
    Lechenaultia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thez_yo View Post
    LOL, nice video.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBella View Post
    And, in stark contrast to those Japanese kids, helping out with their lunch and being appreciative; here is a typical scene within an American school:

    Bluto's a Zit - Animal House (5/10) Movie CLIP (1978) HD - YouTube
    Thank you for the link. I can't believe it is a typical scene though?!

  6. #6
    BigBella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechenaultia View Post


    Thank you for the link. I can't believe it is a typical scene though?!
    It was a bit of a joke -- but not by much . . .
    “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo . . ."

    -- Galileo "Biff" Galilei

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •