Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mmmhmm (EBay)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Haha Whimgrinder you're getting so worked up over nothing.

I'll put it in a simple format so you can understand my argument easier:

A) I only want 1 plant on eBay at the moment, not multiple ones like you've stated.

B) I have the money to compete with this seller, if I wished to. (something you shouldn't be calling people out for)

C) Sellers can list a plant here on TF for ANY price they want (you're making it sound like they can't)

D) In no way, shape, or form can you prove the majority of bidders are members here, so don't make that claim.

E) I didn't say anywhere the seller should sell to "only to the most skilled growers", you did.

F) New members in the community here are still a safer bet than randy eBay buyers.

I suggest you buy some sort of filter, air or maybe water could work. They just need to fit on your mouth pretty tight. Before you comment again make sure your argument isn't contradicting itself with fake quotes, and try not to let your emotions get the better of you again.

Also I find your "interpretations" to be extremely immature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanas View Post

A) I only want 1 plant on eBay at the moment, not multiple ones like you've stated.

B) I have the money to compete with this seller, if I wished to. (something you shouldn't be calling people out for)

E) I didn't say anywhere the seller should sell to "only to the most skilled growers", you did.
    So why create this thread? Reading through it, I have to admit that it sounds a little whiney. I get the frustration, but that's how business and the world work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO a person whining about not being able to afford what they want is much less mature than the person who laughs at them.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Haha Whimgrinder you're getting so worked up over nothing.
    So go buy that clone directly from Wistuba and quit moaning already! You can get it from Andreas for 1/3 the price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not telling anybody what to do with their money, however if you sold a rare plant you had been keeping for many years would you want it to go to a good or bad grower?
    You're not telling anyone what to do with their money, but you seem to have a problem with what other people do with plants you're interested in. You're still sticking your nose where it has no business.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would if wistuba offered the plant I'm interested in… sorry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SubRosa View Post
    You're not telling anyone what to do with their money, but you seem to have a problem with what other people do with plants you're interested in. You're still sticking your nose where it has no business.
    Exactly. He doesn't seem to comprehend how judgmental his remarks are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a great idea! Instead of simply pointing out "problems" with eBay, and then complaining about the comments of others, why don't you make a post listing your solutions to the "problems"?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast