User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Muhahahahahahahaa! HALLOWEEN IS COMMING!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the kids i share my plants with made me this.. The flash was on so u cant see the pupils in the eyes...opps

Another kid made me a skull but i cant find it at the moment have it in a box so it wouldn't get hurt/broken.. Soo cute

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adorable cat-pumpkin! And that costume is coming together! Wish I could help out, I sew costumes and stuff.
    Tonight I will be making little sheer trick-or-treat bags for kids. I'm going to stuff them with candy and plant seed packs!
    Last edited by Acro; 10-30-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh! I want a pack!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWw acro thats great im giving out a bunch of candy and 'sow ur own cacti' cards w/ instructions and seeds attached
    To the kids i kno and share my collection with but that's great your doing that for the tricker treaters that's so fun!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright HeliamWalnut, fly on over and be sure to have a costume when you knock.

KATastrophe, I like your Cacti Cards idea! I got my seed packs from the dollar store, at 25 each! I was hoping to get pumpkin seeds, but they only had flower seeds. Hope the kids don't mind!
    Last edited by Acro; 10-30-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i was hoping to get some pumpkin seeds too but never saw any you could plant.. Lol so i chose the next best thing some cacti seeds from my collection i have left over
    I only wish i had enough money to find enough little plastic pots to stick the cards inside of and a little bag of soil and everything they needed to sow the seeds next spring/summer... But i figure they'll prob sow them with me next year and by then I'll prob have some stuff for them to use

I just gotta sew my cape and my costume is finished but im so tired from last night's sewing escapade i didn't get to do it soOo after work i hope i get it done be4 the tricker treaters come and i got to make my walk from the family graveyard to my place and get the alter dressed with dinner for my family/friends spirits to come I've been trying to get this costume perfect since last year i really hopevi get it done in time to enjoy the festivities and kids patroling the neighborhood for candy. Hope i have enough candy...kinda ate most of it sewing my costume the past few days lol lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My oldest sister is an absolute magician with a sewing machine. She used to sell her wares on Etsy.com where she made custom Baby carriers, nursing covers, ring slings etc.

She always had a special knack for picking out fabrics. But she is expecting baby #5 and with her oldest kid only eight years old she keeps quite busy now. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea my sewing machine is all messed up from when i moved got to fix it.. Had a hand held one but couldn't find it ..ahrg! Soo im stuck doing it by hand.. All i got is to sew the other panal of the cape and cut it out to look and flow/fit the way i need it to be..which is alot harder then i thought it would be and unfortunatly my family isn't good at sewing or giving cutting advice and when i try to tell them how i need it to be they suggest the craziest things... My sister suggested i should "stick a pencil in my leg" to make the cape go outward.. When i asked her imput on how i should cut it to fold over in the front then flow outward to drape to the floor like in the photo.. Best i could do was use a neck cape as a chest sheet but i still gatta cut it right after..ahrg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast