Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical question regarding wild plants and trespassing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally wouldn't harm the weasel. Like I said I would just relocate it if possible.. I try not to harm anything and do believe it is our duty to maintain order in some fashion , exactly how this is done is generally up to each individual. Some may chose to shoot the weasel, I wouldn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan0693 View Post
    I personally wouldn't harm the weasel. Like I said I would just relocate it if possible.. I try not to harm anything and do believe it is our duty to maintain order in some fashion , exactly how this is done is generally up to each individual. Some may chose to shoot the weasel, I wouldn't.
    While I admire what you would personally do, the more pertinent question is what you think others should do......
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most people would probably shoot that little ****..

Myself even if it wasn't endangered I would try not to kill it. I find myself putting spiders outside that stray off my plants the ones that stay on my plants I leave alone, I TRY my hardest to be a respectful person. I also understand that not everyone shares my views and I don't judge those who would get so angry by those weasels they just open fire on it.. to each is own I guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most people would probably shoot that little ****..

Myself even if it wasn't endangered I would try not to kill it. I find myself putting spiders outside that stray off my plants the ones that stay on my plants I leave alone, I TRY my hardest to be a respectful person. I also understand that not everyone shares my views and I don't judge those who would get so angry by those weasels they just open fire on it.. to each is own I guess
    Ok, but just to be clear are you saying the weasel has no rights, or that the rights of the person justifiably killing it outweigh those of the weasel?
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither.. more just I'm not arguing with anyone with a gun no matter how I feel about their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I try my hardest to respect that as well and usually just do my own thing and stay out of people's business. It's not my right to say what people are and arnt allowed to do with themselves and things that have nothing to do with me. I'm not going to force my opinions apon others , not that I don't think the weasel has rights, or that I think humans have the right to kill for vengeance. Living in Canada no death penalties here agreed that it's natural cause and effect force or what ever its called but the law is different everywhere and everyone's opinion is different

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither.. more just I'm not arguing with anyone with a gun no matter how I feel about their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I try my hardest to respect that as well and usually just do my own thing and stay out of people's business. It's not my right to say what people are and arnt allowed to do with themselves and things that have nothing to do with me. I'm not going to force my opinions apon others , not that I don't think the weasel has rights, or that I think humans have the right to kill for vengeance. Living in Canada no death penalties here agreed that it's natural cause and effect force or what ever its called but the law is different everywhere and everyone's opinion is different
    Yeah ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SubRosa View Post
    Yeah ok.
    Has a weasel killed your chickens?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whimgrinder View Post
    in the words of carl grimes - "everything is food for something else."

caaaaarl!
    Last edited by Sashoke; 10-29-2015 at 06:33 PM.
    ~Burgeoning connoisseur of all things ventricosa or otherwise tubby.~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast