Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll leave the porch light on ;-)

Hollar when you''re on the bourbon trail and we will tip that pint we have so long talked about,
    Keep us posted from time to time,

Butch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck and have fun - wherever life may take you! As others have also commented - Let me know if you see anything on my grow list you'd like for me to propagate and send you to help rebuild your collection when you're ready.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck Ron, I'm sure once you are on the road and experiencing your adventures the pain of being separated from so many awesome plants will start to fade. I'm sure you will have no problem re-building much of your collection once you decide to settle somewhere. I'd be happy to contribute in whatever way I could when the day comes.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your generosity and camaraderie, Ron. You're an asset to the community so don't go away forever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    So - thinking about settling in the Pacific Northwest? Wouldn't that be fun? There are a lot of us cp types living up here and it would be great to have you living nearby.
    We'd love to have you. It's a great area

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all your guidance Ron. You have always shared your techniques and shown us how to grow some of the most pickiest and rarest of species. I wish you all the best on your travels and hope you guys have a great time. When you do decide on settling down..we are all here to help you rebuild again.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reiterating what others have already said, once you've settled down (particularly if you end up near some of us in the P NW), feel free to reach out, via pm, email, etc., come to our meetings, or simply post on the forums that you'd like to start up again, and we'll get you back on your feet. Things are not nearly so difficult to come by when you have friends in the hobby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12