What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photobucket crash

• Thread starter Shadowtski
  • Start date

Shadowtski

Supporter
I was trying to post some photos to photobucket for the forum and I couldn't log on. Later I could log on but all my CP photos were gone. Anyone notice this or was I the only one affected?

I saw many photobucked sourced photos disappear over a range of plant/animal forums I'm on. However, they seem to all be back now.

Some are back but a number of mine are still missing. Oh well, tomorrow or some time in the near future I'll go and repost them. *@$!#/\&* computers!

This happens to photobucket on regular basis. I switched to flickr for that reason

I noticed that too, it was rather frustrating as I wanted to post some photos. :comp:

Really? I've been using Photobucket for 8-9 years. This is the first time I've lost images. Some of them are incorrect links that may or may not get fixed.

Hmm I havent checked if I lost anything, but I periodically could not access my gallery at all in the past or the service would slow down to a crawl. Sorry looks like I skipped through the lost images portion of the post.

Last edited:
Well it looks like all the missing files and broken links have been restored in my Photobucket account.

It appears that I lost one photo. Quite frustrating really. :comp:

Back