What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a while..catching, up, saying Hi and showing Preacher

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Hi all. Been a while for me so I thought I'd check in. I'm finally back to work. Went back last Monday. The road has been long. Cervical spine surgery last September with a looong recovery process including residual peripheral neuropathy and sensory ataxia. Which in short means I was falling down al lot, dropping things and having numbness in both hands with pain down my arms. After two nerve blocks things have started to calm down.
While I was off work I decided to spend more time birding. Well that resulted in a case of Lyme's disease and on July 4'th, a cracked rib due to a fall.

But I have also done some sarr crosses and have hopes for a much brighter future.

I would also like to introduce Preacher. She moved onto a mini catt that is summering outside about six weeks ago, when she was when she was only about an inch long. Now she alternates between the orchid and Red Leopard which is sitting next to it.

20160728_192227.jpg

20160728_192256.jpg

:wave: :glomp:

She's a cutie. I'd been wondering why I hadn't been seeing you around! Glad you're ok now :)

Welcome back! Nice mantis too!

Glad to hear you're doing better, my dear. :)

Cool mantis. I wish you good luck, it sounds like you need it.

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are picking up for you. Pics look great :)

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Back