Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just need to vent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Why is it that things that go after your CPs always take the best or the strongest or the most beautiful of your plants?

I had a really nice clump forming group of P. moranensis, one large plant (3" across) with about 4 little ones clumping around the base. I came home last night from an evening out with my wife and find that it had been ripped from it's pot. And what ever took it just ignored the 2 other normal moranensis that were in the same pot.

I have decided that when I get a house I am going to install a laser cannon to protect my plants and have it vaporize anything that come with in 3 feet.

Thanks for letting me blow off steam

Pyro
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Betcha it was a squirrel! Thats what they do...rip things up, tear up the soil. And I've had plants chewed too.

Hey...you use that word "wife" quite smoothly, Pyro. (Does it sound strange to say that?) lol

Suzanne
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heehee... That was funny Suzanne!

True true... But yea... Does it feel weird still?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Maybe you can borrow a huge N.Rajah from someone to take care of that squirrel problem Parasuco.

Shoopdawoop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOLOLOLOL hahahaha, dont err--- st-ar-t that uhhh ag-ai-n
    Oh boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well actually my dog did. She was snuffing around in the bushes just off my patio and came up with this green thing stuck to her nose. It is a little beaten and ragged loking but it is alive

Suzanne,

Actually it doesn't sound/feel strange saying "wife," I fell right into it (she is having problems with me though, the other night I was her "fian... er... husband.. yeah" )

Pyro
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey... the hard part is introducing her correctly... It's been two years and sometimes when I am flustered or excited and not thinking on it I still call Jennifer or introduce her as my wife by a different last name! Sheesh! what a goof.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use a 999,000,000,000,000 gazillion gallon concentrate o' superthrive on a pitcher, and see what those squirrels think after they see that puppy!! hehehehehe
    I am back..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast