What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand Sphagnum

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sphagnum
G

I'm looking for LF sphagnum moss and was wondering if anyone knew a good place to order it from? No where localy sells anything close.

I've bought from these guys a couple times...

NZ Sphagnum

smile.gif

Cooks also sells it for a good price.
Cole

Dyflam- I checked the link and they have really good prices. So I filled up my shopping cart and went to place my order...
They don't ship to Alaska
sad.gif
sad.gif

I know it wouldn't be Long Fiber New Zealand Sphagnum Moss, but can't you find sphagnum moss growing in your back yard? That would be the best place to get it. The price is right, shipping takes zero time, and you would know it was harvested in a way that was ecologicaly sound.

You could try OFE.. I have gotten supplies from them for many years. Price is a little higher but they do list Alaska..No clue what it would cost to ship though.

Also it no longer says New Zealand but it is.. I have a bag of the 5kilos and it is the same stuff it has always been.

www.ofe-intl.com
Tony

BigCarnivourKid-
I'd use the stuff in my backyard but it's full of drosera seeds. Everytime I use it I end up with D. rotundifolia popping up all over.... along with other things..

oh well that must be ####! haha I wish I had tha problem
tounge.gif

It's not that I don't like D. rotundifolia
confused.gif

Just that it gets hard to use the moss for starting other Drosera seed etc.. I never know which is which when they're tiny..
Unknownclown.. if you want rotundifolia seed, seedlings, or plants I'd be happy to share!
biggrin.gif

Back