What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venting

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I am just seriously bent out of shape that my class schedule now has me on campus at 7:30 every morning for a class and then my second class on any given day is not until 3pm!!!

Where is the freakin' logic in that?!?!? Undergrads are supposed to have the early classes
mad.gif

Oh well, I guess I will just make myself a frequent visitor to the computer labs and hang out here.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

man, that does suck... sorry. but we will be happy to have you come and visit us!! gives plenty of time to do class one homework before going home and class two homework right before class... so atlease that gives time at home with no home work..... :-\ right? anyway hope it works out ok for you!!
lates,
andrew

Jeese!
wow.gif
I couldn't live like that. I'm doing good to be awake at 7:30, let alone being cognizant enough to be in a class learning. You have my sympathies.

Here's my schoolyear schedule, Pyro. Perhaps you will feel a little better, perhaps not. The schedule includes 10 miles of walking to/from campus, which eats up 2 hours and obliterates any chance for lunch but lets me get some excercise.

I get up at 5:30 AM every weekday to teach English at the University--classes start at 7:30 AM, so I have time to prepare, grade, etc.

I teach all morning, and see students, until 11:30 AM.

At 12:30 I start my sysadmin job, which goes until 9PM with a 1-hour break. I play with my kids and talk to my wife over dinner and from 9-10 PM.

I write until midnight, or until I fall asleep, wcf.

I get up at 5:30 AM...

Steve

Oh my God, you poor things! I can`t imagine how difficult it will be when you have to go to work for a living.

Back