What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My massive collection expansion

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Well, I had a very good weekend. A new friend has expanded my collection by about 20 plants
wow.gif
!!!  
biggrin.gif

Some notables include:

-S. leuco 'Tarnok' (x2)
-S. purp montana
-A high purple S. purp (this plant was growing underneath a bench and has more purple in it than some full sun plants)
-D. sp 'Botswana'
-An unknown Genlisea

Plus lots of other fun things.

Sorry I just had to brag

What about those other plants?

Okay fine, you want it all then here you go
tounge.gif

-S. psittaciana
-D. venusta or villosa (they were not sure)
-VFT Dentate
-U. alpina
-N. faizaliana (x3)
-P. agnata 'fragrant flower' (x4)
-P. agnata x gypsicola (x5)
-P. agnata (?) (x7)
-D. filiformis ssp filiformis
-D. hybrida
-D. filiformis 'Giant' leaves for cuttings
-D. peltata
-D adelae 'Giant red'

Congradulations! Those are some real cool plants!
Cole

I am jealouse. So ha-ha...
tounge.gif

I'm going to get some plants tommorow, so there! Well. I won't get nearly as much, and I"ll have spent my whole paycheck, but STILL!

Well. Congrats on your new plants... I hope they all live
biggrin.gif

Parasuco,

I managed to get real lucky and make some new friends who are very generous. This was all done in trade but they like giving some extras cause they are friendly and very cool.

As far a spending whole paychecks goes, I can relate to that too LOL
biggrin.gif

Hehehe... I understand.
smile.gif

I'll post what I got on wednesday... You can all be jealous of me next... Well. I hope I get stuff to be jealous of... =/

Well I am not jealous at all, maybe little bit envious and resentful...Ok I am jealous!
tounge.gif
k/d You have a greenhouse Pyro in which you keep your plants?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ Aug. 12 2002,2:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You have a greenhouse Pyro in which you keep your plants?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I WISH

Right now I am growing the majority of my plants on my patio with some in a small terrarium inside, some on windowsills and I just started converting the patio storage closet into a grow room.

Congratulations Pyro!
New plants for you!
I think that you have a very beautiful and big collection!!
About N.faizaliana I read on 'malesiana tropicals' that has a wide range of altitude, it can be treated as an intermediate.

Kind regards
rajah

Wow...what a haul, Pyro! I just got my n. bical and n. ampullaria. Looks like you got some great plants there!

Suzanne

Back