What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LAB TURKEYS

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
have you guys seen the um...the hairless rooster yet???

(Edited by jiana54 at 3:36 pm on May 22, 2002)

EEEWWWWW!!!
I saw them this morning on the news they are gross looking!

yes they do look gross.

i wonder how they feel....i wonder if other chickens look at him and say "look an alien bird!!"

birds are my worst nightmare but

it kinda makes me sad because birds are supposed to have feathers....

instead, people experimented on the rooster and now it does not have feathers....

i dont know it's just sad...i think

(Edited by jiana54 at 4:28 pm on May 22, 2002)

I see hairless turkeys all the time! No such thing as a turkey with hair!
smile.gif

jk

I havent yet. I"m on the look out. Why tho?

I would be ticked if someone made me hairless or featherless...I would much rather grow bald or featherless depending what I am. The gene pool I am in right now looks like I will be going bald in the mid 50's early 60's.
smile.gif

Travis

Whew! Talk about ugly! I saw them last night. They said that they were better than feathered chickens because they won't heat stress in southern climates, but if they are let outside (which commercial growers rarely do any way) won't they burn before it's there time to fry?LOL I don't think I want to eat a genetic foweled-up (excuse the expression:) ) bird. Nutritionaly speaking who knows what it could have or not have, besides feathers that is.
Bye for now.

HAHA!!! could you imagine puttin sunscreen on a featherless chicken?
One things for sure I wouldnt feel bad putting them outta thier misery they look so sad. Actually it kinda reminds me of a bad trip.

ok ram,,,

featherless turkeys not hairless turkeys. my bad

Back