1. Get a small plastic cola bottle and cut the top off.
2. then take the top half and turn it up side down,put it in side the bottom,
3. put some cat food in the bottom.
4. then place in your garden,
5. this way the flys can get into the bottle but not out.
(cut the bottle so that the mouth of it hangs low in side the bottom half flys cant hover)
(try putting a few dead slugs in the bottle that should get the flys coming![img]http://www.**********.com/iBhtml/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
(a few smart flys might get out but you should have loads left over for food)
(the flys may lay eggs in the bottle on the slugs like they have mine)
i will have to add a pic of it its so simple yet affective!
anyone else have any ideas i'd love to hear them