Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some pics

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some of my favorite pics of places. These are from my trip to the western US.
    Sunset in Montana

Mountains in Wyoming (I think this ones from Wyoming)

The Northern rim of the Grand Canyon.

Mule Deer from the Grand Canyon

I hope you enjoy these pictures. Oh, and with the dear I did not zoom I got within about three feet of it. That was amazing because only upon the rarist of occasion will a wild deer allow you to get that close.

Wes [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm I don't see any of them? Anyone else see them?

-Jeremiah-

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's odd because I saw them when I first did them, then when I edited a typo I did'nt then I saw them after I left the topic for a few minutes and came back. Here if you can't see them here are the links

Sunset in Montana

Mountains in Wyoming (I think)

The Grand Canyon (Northern rim)

Deer in the Grand Canyon

Sorry,
    Wes [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]

I can still see them while I do this. It's weird.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Wesley, I suspect that you are having the same problem as I had when I tried to host my pictures on Geocities. Most free web servers do not allow linking of pictures to other sites such as this forum. PFT has some free space available to host your pictures on, its not a huge ammount (2 meg) but it will allow you to display your pictures on your posts. Check out this thread and see I had the same problem: one years growth

Steve

btw.. very nice pics [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Jeff Hasenflu 623N.Schenley Ave.Youngstown,Oh44509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    different subject- wild animals letting you get close- last year when i was diving in the keys at our friends house- i saw a spiny box puffer around 20inches long laying down in the eel grass- so i swam right over to him and he looekd at me like- ah what do you want-hahaha then i was kinda petting him -he didn't care ten i picked him up and was holding him for acouple mintues and he did nothing- then i sat him back down and he just looked at me- puffers are so sweet- i love em and have acoupl in my tanks [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arent they poisenus
    I love nepenthes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, puffers, they are so funny, i went on a trip to the ocean shore, I went crab trapping or I'm not sure what its called, but someone was fishing and he put his puffers in our bucket with the crabs. The crab pinch them but right when they are pitch they started puffing up and then the crabs gets scared, so they unpinch =D. Good times good times

Jeff Hasenflu 623N.Schenley Ave.Youngstown,Oh44509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the meat on them is deadly - you have to now what part to eat- other wise they are save but keep your fingers away from there teeth.......... cut your finger right off other wise - hmm thats funny - blue crabs is what you were crabing for - puffers main diet is crabs. blue crabs are the meanest animals in the ocean- for the simple fact that they will just attack for no reason and won't let go. my family has been going to the outerbanks for over 20 years and i remember as a kid i read that in there shoreline paper one day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast