User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: aqutic CP's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seen a thing on the site here about aquatic cp's that are coming soon? I am curious what type of plants these are? I assume these live underwater? Anybody know of a link to some pics of some of these?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably Utricularia (Bladderworts) and Aldrovadna (Waterwheels.) Good pics can be found here
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I might just have to get me some of those when/if they start to sell them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vegitta, Aquatic carnivorous plants are wild weeds that thrive on water bugs. They have bladders no bigger than a termite. When a mosuito larvae or insect larvae swims by and triggers the hairs on the bladders, they suck in a ton of water and the larvae and digest it, in a manner like Flytraps do. Basically a VFT underwater thats a wild weed.
    \"The plant grew. It\'s resoruces were taken away. He was forced to evolve. He struggled and pushed and grew, until finally one day it sprouted a trap. A bug landed in, he was a little to noisy and got himself locked in. The plant now had resoruces, and he grew happy as a VFT for years.\"