Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In life we always seem to be held responsible for

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

A message here from Vertigo

Hey guys, long time no speak. I am sorry to have dropped off of the face of the earth suddenly. Seems to be what happens in my life every so often. Iím alive and well, mostly. My internet access that I was using to participate in the forums has been filtered. Which greatly saddens me. I havenít had e-mail in a long time because of this, and now the forum is filtered as well. Iíd really like to apologize to anyone that I was in the middle of a discussion with, or a trade of any sort. I havenít forgotten. Nor will I ever.

An extra apology I have to extend is to anyone I was trading with that hasnít received their packages as of yet. Itís really hard to send mail sometimes with out an address. And if you happen to be using your PM inbox as a temporary address book and you can no longer access it to get those addresses, it makes it a little hard. I am doing what I can do to get what I promised and more out to you guys. Two names off the top of my head are Stefano1 and Sarracenia0. The stuff will be there soon. If I was going to be trading with you, donít worry, I still have all the things I mentioned. Just send a list of what you wanted to remind me with your package, Iíll get it to you.

This forum has, like for so many other people, become basically a part of my life. The knowledge that is spread, and ideas formed here I can find no where else. I miss it everyday. I really feel stifled with thought day in and day out. The discussions that Iíve had with the many kind people here really helped to clear my head a bit while I had the chance. Some people I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for all they have done, for the knowledge theyíve shared, and just for plain putting up with so many questions that have just seemed silly five minutes later. Pyro, Tamlin, BobZ, Tony, Lynda, Phil, Schloaty, Swords, heck, everyone.

Hopefully one day Iíll be able to relieve the pressure that builds in my head from thought once again with you guys. I really miss it.

Oh yeah, if for some reason you donít think I have your address, or want to communicate, or finish a deal or whatever, hereís my addy.

O. Fitzpatrick
    2371 Bellmore Avenue
    Bellmore, NY 11710

I hope Iím not away too long, but the way things in my life are going, seems like it could be awhile. History seems to repeat itself, and when things seem to suck a bit, something comes along and kicks you when your down. It really rips at me inside. To lose touch of communication, free though, self expression. Oh well, I guess Iíve gone on enough. See you guys on the other side.[/QUOTE]
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck! Come back soon...

SF [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We miss you Owen and hope you are well. We look forward to the day that you are back with us!

Lynda
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just popped a note off in the mail to Owen. Anyone who has been through rough times knows how good it feels to hear from your friends. It can make a difference to know people are thinking of you. If anyone feels so inclined, it doesn't take but a few minutes to type up a little note and stick a stamp on an envelope...but it can sure mean a heck of a lot.

I hope he comes back soon.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

I feel your pain man [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]. Thats kind of like last year for me, and I'm sure many of you know what I'm saying...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man, hope to have you back soon [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] I wsa wondering where you went [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img]
    I miss my old signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has been through rough times and many different problems. We should all try to get some snail mail off to him.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am no stranger to cyber isolation. I will send a snail mail. Owen, if you chance to read this, don't fret about sending anything but my address is

William Dawnstar
    42 East Oneida Street
    Oswego, New York 13126
    315 342-4139

Just in case you get bored.

Chin up my friend, it will all work out.
    "Grow More, Share More"

9. Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast