What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smiths just stocked up on cp's they have flytraps, sundews, neps. I went in today to take some movies back when I walked by the plant dept. something caught my eye. I bought a dente that was there all of the flytraps were dente. The sundews were adalae. And there was a nep that was labled as a venus flytrap i think it was a rafflesiana but most of the pitchers were burned so i didn't buy it. But every single plant except for the nep were in awesome condition. There isn't one trap on the dente I bought that is brown or black. I think it is just because they just bought them. Usually stores like that just shove that little terrarium pot dealy on a shelf and never water it so i probably give them another 1-2 weeks before they start dying off.

Oh and there are 2 plants in the one I bought the traps are probably 1/2" big (the biggest one). Definately a good find you should check your local Smiths to see if they have the same thing because usually all smiths carry the same products.
tounge.gif

Later

Were they sold in cylinders by chance, because the ones I got from Alaska were, and the vft's were all dente also. As for the nepenthes, I'm not sure. It seems like ventricosa, but I just can't tell yet.

Yeah it was in a cylinder thingy, it was a pain to get the pot out of it to. It is by far the best quality cp I have ever bought or ordered.
Ya think I should go get that nep. hmm i bet i could get it on discount for $2-$3. Should I? It is pretty big.

Back